1) Develops specifications and requirements for service contracts and administers such contracts to support building needs.
2) Distributes preventive maintenance and repair work orders and monitors timeliness and quality of completion.
3) Oversees and directs the maintenance of grounds, guestrooms, public space, restaurants and recreational facilities.
4) Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
5) Shares plans with property leadership and ensuring corrective action is taken to continuously improve guest satisfaction.
6) Strives to improve service performance.
7) Manages the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment and electrical systems.
8) Ensures regulatory compliance to facility regulations and safety standards.
9) Manages and controls heat, light and power and recommends current best methods for energy conservation and economical facility operations.
10) Develops a long term plan for preventative maintenance and asset protection and overseeing execution of plan.
11) Develops project plans in accordance with renovation or new construction needs.
12) Contacts contractors for bids and supervising construction to ensure timely completion of projects within budgetary guidelines.
Builds positive relationships with external customers such as city building/zoning department, fire prevention bureau and vendors.
Ensures fire crew has complete understanding of all procedures, equipment and alarms.
13) Performs monthly property inspection to ensure buildings and grounds are maintained in excellent condition.
14) Conducts guest room and common area inspection to ensure guest satisfaction.
15) Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
16) Recommends or arranges for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
17) Selects and orders or purchasing new equipment, supplies, and furnishings.
18) Manages parts and equipment inventory.
Required Candidate profile1) 2-year degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major; 1 year experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTELS AND RESORTS PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:Sanjay Kokare
Contact Company:INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTELS AND RESORTS PVT LTD
Address :LEVEL 01 TERMINAL 2, CHATRAPATI SHIVAJI, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SAHAR MUMBAI, ANDHERI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400099,India