- Good knowledge of housekeeping processes & procedures.
- Excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Prepare duty roaster of staff.
- To take inventory of H.K. supply & linen on monthly basis.A
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Ability to design and implement plans effectively.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good trainer and mentor.
- Ability to work under stressful environment.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player and leader.
- Good time management.
- Positive attitude.
Required Candidate profilePlease refer to the Job Description above.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Hospitality and Hotel Management
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTELS AND RESORTS PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:Sanjay Kokare
Contact Company:INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTELS AND RESORTS PVT LTD
Address :LEVEL 01 TERMINAL 2, CHATRAPATI SHIVAJI, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SAHAR MUMBAI, ANDHERI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400099,India